LEMON ROASTED POTATOES
Roast potatoes with lemon taste great with lamb, chicken and salmon.
Makes 8 servings
- 3 lbs Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into wedges or baby Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chicken stock or water
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Combine lemon juice with garlic, salt and olive oil in a large bowl. Add potatoes and toss well. Place in a large baking dish in a single layer. Pour stock over potatoes.
- Roast potatoes in a preheated 400F oven for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until potatoes are tender and brown. Toss with parsley.