ROASTED CARROTS WITH HONEY AND DILL
Carrots look fresh from the garden if you buy them with the greens and not trim them too much.
Makes 8 servings
- 3 lbs carrots (preferably organic or heirloom), cut in half lengthwise
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Toss carrots with oil, salt, pepper and honey. Spread in a single layer over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast carrots in a preheated 400F oven for 30 to 40 minutes until browned.
- Toss carrots with dill.