ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CHEESE
This is a delicious way to¬†cook cauliflower. Slice it or break into florets.
Makes 6 servings
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp Aleppo pepper
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into 1" florets
- 3/4 cup coarsely grated Parmesan cheese (preferably Parmigiano Reggiano)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- In a large bowl combine olive oil with garlic, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Add cauliflower and toss well. Add cheese.
- Spread cauliflower on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast in a preheated 400F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley.