ROASTED FINGERLING POTATOES WITH HERBS
These potatoes are delicious just roasted and even better with the dressing.
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 2 lbs (1kg) fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 tbsp (25mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp (5mL) kosher salt
- 1 tbsp (15mL) fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp (15mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (25mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) kosher salt (if necessary)
- Toss potatoes with olive oil, salt and thyme. Spread in a single layer, cut side down, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast in a 425F/210C oven for 35 to 40 minutes until browned, crisp and tender inside.
- In a large bowl combine remaining olive oil, garlic, parsley and salt. Toss potatoes in this mixture as soon as they come out of the oven.