ROASTED SALMON WITH LEMON, THYME AND ARUGOLA
The low roasting temperature keeps the salmon moist and tender.
Makes 8 servings
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 boneless, skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp grated lemon peel
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- baby arugola
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Brush with olive oil and arrange salmon on top.
- Season generously with thyme, lemon peel, salt and pepper. Roast in a preheated 275F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until just cooked through. It should be tender and just flake when 'cut' with a spoon.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and top with arugola. Serve at room temperature.