WHITE PIZZA WITH ARUGULA
You can buy pizza dough everywhere now if you donâ€™t want to make your own. If it pulls back when you try to roll or push it out, just let it (and you) relax a few minutes and try again. And donâ€™t worry, it will stretch to fit the pan. This will make about 20 appetizer size pieces (for 6 to 8 servings) or 12 main course sized pieces (for 3 to 4 servings).
Makes 1 large pizza
- 1 pizza dough
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil - divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups grated smoked mozzarella (1/2 lb)
- 1/2 lb Yukon Gold potatoes, par boiled and cooled, sliced 1/4" thick
- 2 handfuls baby arugula
- Brush a 12â€ťx18â€ť baking sheet with 1 to 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil and roll or pat/push dough out to cover the whole pan right to the edges.
- Combine olive oil with garlic and rosemary. Brush most of mixture over pizza dough. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese. Arrange potato slices on top in a single layer. Brush potatoes with remaining oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 450F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese has melted and crust is crisp. Scatter arugula over the top. Cut into wedges to serve.